Looking for a progressive and inclusive place to worship? Look no further.
At McKinley Church, we strive to be a community of welcome, reconciliation, and hope. We value your questions about faith as much as answers. You may doubt the existence of a fully welcoming and inclusive church. You are welcome here. You may be looking for meaning and purpose, but have always thought church was not for you. You are welcome here. Perhaps you seek a Christian church where all faith backgrounds feel included. You are welcome here. We offer a church home that welcomes all with open arms, encouraging you to know and to be known by those around you.
We are part of the Presbyterian Church (USA) and a More Light congregation. We draw strength from our balance of diversity and common ground. If you ask regulars at McKinley Church why they come, you’ll hear things like:
- It’s a safe, nonjudgmental place to grow spiritually.
- Worship is creative within a traditional framework.
- All kinds of families are welcomed — really.
- Scripture is explored beyond face value.
- Faith and reason are equally valued.
- LGBTQIA+ folk participate fully in church life and leadership alongside straight allies.
- Children and youth experience open-minded education, fellowship, and community.
- We’re committed to social action on multiple levels.
Where and When
You’ll find a casual, relaxed, open-minded atmosphere at McKinley. Please join us any Sundays at 10:30 a.m for in-person worship (with safety precautions in place) and at 5:00 p.m. for online worship. On Wednesdays, join us at 5:15pm for online Prayer and Prose.
Choir and Music
Music is an important part of worship and fellowship at McKinley–vibrant singing, expert organ music, occasional soloists, and a range of genres. Nurture your musical gifts and share them with our community of faith.
Past Worship and Music
Access recordings of past worship services and some of our favorite excerpts including hymns, sermons, solos & ensembles, and prayers.