Each person who uses McKinley’s social media and electronic communication sites shall apply this Code of Conduct:
• No comments that are, or could be construed by any observer, to be harsh, coercive, threatening, intimidating, shaming, derogatory, demeaning, or humiliating.
• No sexually oriented conversations or discussions about sexual activities.
• No private messages between adult employees or volunteers with children or youth.
• No posting inappropriate pictures (for example, sexually suggestive, exploitive, or voyeuristic) or inappropriate comments on pictures.
• All children, youth, and their parents will be provided with this Social Media and Electronics\Communications Code of Conduct.
• Parents are encouraged to play a role in monitoring their children’s and youth’s interactions with employees and volunteers.
• Children and youth are regularly reminded of how to interact appropriately through social networking sites.
• Individuals who repeatedly violate this code of conduct will be denied participation.