Just who or what is God? How does thinking about God as Trinity help us navigate our world? Join us Sunday, June 7, in streaming worship as we consider the Trinity—God in community. The choir will sing, we will continue prayers of lamentation for our country, and we will celebrate communion.
Tips for preparing a worship space including communion:
- Consider setting up a candle or some kind of symbol of the light of Christ. (Feel free to light the candle when the Christ candle is lit during the service.)
- Have a symbol of baptismal water nearby—a bowl, a seashell, a vase with water in it (and flowers if you like).
- Set up communion elements: anything that is a standard bread or starch in your meals, and anything that is a common drink (juice, water, wine, soft drink).
- For those who like to fidget, it’s ok to have activities nearby (a sketch pad, coloring pages, handwork, etc.).
- Feel free (if you are able) to greet other worshippers during the service and to respond to the service by writing in the comments or posting an emoji.