- Choir rehearsal: 10 a.m. in the sanctuary.
- Fellowship: 10 a.m. in our basement fellowship space. Join others for treats, drinks, and conversation before worship.
- Worship: 10:30 a.m. in the sanctuary. Blessed are the poor in spirit … the meek … the merciful … the pure in heart. —Matthew 5
Have you ever felt blessed by God? Have you ever felt used by God to be a blessing to others? This Sunday, McKinley elder for visitation Jan Progen will talk about experiences of blessing in her ministry. Then Pastor Heidi will lead the congregation in an exploration of how blessings have shown up in our lives.
- For Children and Youth: Nursery care will be available for children birth through kindergarten during worship. Elementary children will leave worship for Sunday school.
- After worship: Youth will sell fair-trade items. Parents and guardians are then invited to meet with youth in their classroom to hear information about the upcoming spring break service trip to St. Louis.