These past recipients will be on hand to showcase their work and discuss the impact of our grant program on their mission.
2022 Grant Recipients
- Nathan Alexander, Continuum of Service Providers for the Homeless
- Illini Hillel, 5th Annual Purim Drag Show
- Project 4 Less, Freezer Purchase
- Avicenna, STI Prevention and Contraception Educational Materials
- Jubilee Café, Outdoor Food Pantry
2021 Social Justice Award Winners
And because last year’s event was virtual, we are pleased to welcome last year’s award winners to this year’s event.
- Centennial High School Key Club—Student Organization
- Taylor Blackwell, Naomi Dupree, Mayahuel Gutierrez Malik, Ayan Harris, and Isabela Lleras—Student Individuals
- Lucia Maldonado—Community Individual
- Salt & Light—Community Organization
- Esther Patt—Lifetime Achievement
- Champaign-Urbana Public Health District—Community Impact